About Us

A.D. Albritton and J.F. Williams formed Albritton Williams as a partnership in 1928. A.D. Albritton was the President and T. Edwin Chason was the Vice President. Upon the retirement of Mr. Albritton in 1957, Edwin Chason and his brother, Thad J. Chason, purchased the majority interest of the corporation, and it has remained in the Chason family since that time.

Since inception, Albritton Williams has achieved a reputation for quality construction. This reputation was initially noted as Mr. Albritton and Mr. Williams were recognized for the personal attention they gave to each project. This foundation was further solidified under the direction of Edwin Chason and Thad Chason as they carried on these traditions of quality, integrity and personal attention.

Regardless of the size or location of the project, Albritton Williams remains committed to bringing our clients quality construction, projects on time and within budget.